NEW COMMUNITY HALL
The new Strathearn Community Hall located at 9511-90 St, is a building we’re all be able to be proud of. The hall was designed from the ground up to meet the unique needs and vision of our community. It is a place to meet with your neighbours, enjoy activities or just admire as you walk by.
For any inquiries about the hall, please review the content below then complete the inqury form or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Capacity: The function room can seat up to 72 people (depending on the seating arrangement chosen), maximum standing capacity is 119 people.
Photos: See inside the hall here.
- Servery-type kitchen with a sink, fridge, dual wall oven, microwave, toaster, 40 cup coffee urns (2), drip coffeemakers (2), and electric griddles (2).
- Professional quality Audio-visual equipment including (2) powered speakers at the front of the hall, a data projector, a media player (plays Blu-Ray, DVD, MP4 video, MP3 and WMA audio, and JPG still images) with USB and HDMI inputs, as well as a mixing board with 8 XLR inputs at front of house (Additional deposit required for some equipment).
- Keyless access to the hall, accessible washrooms, and a janitor closet fully stocked with equipment and supplies.
- Tables and chairs: 6 x square tables (3’ x 3’), 9 x rectangular tables (2’6” x 6’), 85 chairs.
- Outdoor amenities include a playground, spray park, green space with mature trees, and ice rink in winter months.
- Future amenities planned include an outdoor BBQ, deck, outdoor speakers, and more!
- Hourly - $35
- Half Day - $200
- Full Day - $300
- Non Members:
- Hourly - $50
- Half Day - $270
- Full Day - $400
- Minimum hourly rental is 3 hours
- Half Day is either 8am-4pm or 4pm-midnight
- Additional charges apply for set-up or clean-up time outside of the rental period
- Discounts may be available for multiple bookings (multi-day and/or recurring event)
- Credit card or cheque payment options available
- Rentals are not confirmed until the reservation deposit has been paid and the rental contract signed
Funding our New Hall
Please consider giving what you can to the Strathearn Building Society to help us continue to fund this important project for the community. Small donations and large donations are all important as we move towards our goal. So please do good things by giving what you are able.
To make a tax-deductible donation to the STRATHEARN BUILDING SOCIETY:
Mail a cheque made out to the Strathearn Building Society to:
Strathearn Community League
P.O. Box 68064
162 Bonnie Doon Mall
Edmonton, AB T6C 4N6
Or contact email@example.com to arrange to drop off a donation or to arrange an Interac e-Transfer.